Terms & Conditions
Welcome to DOLCE.
Make sure you have read and understood the following conditions as further navigation to the website of the DOLCE e-shop requires you to expressly and irrevocably agree to these.
The present website belongs to the company “DOLCE – far nulla” (VAT number: EL126626690, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +30 211 1130156) and its use is subject to the following terms and conditions :
- The content of this website including text, images, designs and graphics may not be reproduced, copied or republished without the written consent of the owner.
- The reproduction or storage of individual pages or data is allowed for non-commercial purposes, under the strict condition that their origin from the site (https://www.dolce.pub/) is mentioned and the names of the authors are stated (provided they are referred to in the site). However, users should be aware that certain files or data might constitute the intellectual property of third parties (associates, entities, organizations, companies, etc.) and, so, they are not allowed to be used without written permission on the part of such third parties (whose names are probably included in a relevant reference of the site).
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only keep personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal data with legal and fair means, where necessary, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We wil protect your personal information with the necessary security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation (GDPR).
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, contact number.
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviors and patterns or otherwise.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience in our website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions and deliver your goods.
If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you only by email and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be on interest to you.
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e. for the fulfillment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order or signed up via the form on our website footer.
In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to remove your personal data from our database.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process.
A necessary prerequisite of the commencement of a transaction between us is the notification on your part of some of your personal data. Online customers will be requested to provide full contact details such as full name, billing and delivery address, fixed telephone and mobile number and email address.
On the occasion of a transaction via credit card, credit card number, CCV number and expiry date will be additionally requested..
DOLCE and the eshop www.dolce.pub in faithful conformity with the principles of personal data protection which are provided for by Greek and European laws and by the relevant international conventions shall not proceed to any unfair use nor to any use not previously authorised by you. DOLCE and the eshop https://www.dolce.pub will in no way disclose, publish, sell or exchange your personal data and information entrusted by you with us. Exceptionally, your personal data may be published by the company, always in conformity with the procedure provided for by law when this is imposed by a Public Authority, a Court, etc.
The users may, at any moment whatsoever, and as long as there is a specific reason, proceed to the change in the personal data that has been communicated by them to DOLCE (e.g. the credit card number) or even cancel any use thereof by filling in the relevant electronic form.
We may retain the customer’s personal data for legal purposes for a period of time required by applicable laws. We will ensure that the confidentiality of all of these customer personal data is processed only if it is necessary for a specific purpose (legal, control or compliance).
We do not sell, share, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties (above) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information only when we believe, release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
The following payment methods are available:
- Secure card payment/Masterpass
- Payment by credit, debit or prepaid cards of Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
- Bank account deposit
The deposit should be made within 3 working days of the day of your order. You must fill in your name and your order number in the statement of reasons. You send us a copy of the bank receipt by e-mail to email@example.com and upon receipt of a bank payment confirmation, we send you your order.
If money is not deposited in time, our trading transaction may cease to exist without prior notice.
The secure payment method via Pay Pal is available in our online store. By selecting PayPal you automatically transfer to the PayPal website and follow the instructions.
- Cash on delivery (only for shipments in Greece)
The purchases of products or services made at the dolce.pub online store are secured through a dedicated Piraeus Bank service. To complete the transaction, you automatically transfer to a Web site provided by Piraeus Bank and enter your card details safely. Your card details are encrypted and sent to the Bank that has issued your card for billing approval. This information is not shared with any third party.
All card payments are processed through Piraeus Bank’s e-Commerce electronic payment platform and use TLS 1.1 encryption with 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. Encryption is a way to encode the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
The prices quoted on our e-shop include VAT and are final.
Our online shop retains the right to change prices without prior notice. Customers should always pay the total amount cited on the invoice even if the price has changed by the time the order is delivered.
The time required for delivery in Greece is ten (10) working days from the date the order is received.
Delivery may take as long as 2-3 weeks.
- Shipments will be effected on a daily basis except for Saturdays, Sundays or holidays
- You are notified directly of delivery charges.
- Any duties or taxes imposed by customs authorities in countries outside the European Union are payable by the addressee. DOLCE online shop is not always aware of the amount of such charges.
- In case of any complexity/difficulty completing an order (poor weather conditions, strikes, etc.) we will contact you to confirm whether or not you want your order delivered.
- DOLCE shall bear no liability in the event of failure to deliver by reason of force majeure (natural disasters, war, political upheaval, etc.).
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY
Our on-line shop gives you the opportunity to return merchandise for any reason, which you are not obliged to reveal. Products must be returned within 7 working days of delivery of your order.
For the return to be accepted the merchandise and its packaging must be complete and intact.
Notification of return of merchandise
If you wish to return objects you have received, you should send an e-mail notifying us of a request to return, the order number, the product code. You will receive our reply immediately.
Settlement of returns
Return settlement should proceed as follows:
Once the product has been checked and found to be in the state we delivered to you, we will notify you by email that the corresponding amount will be credited to your bank account.
Products must be returned in their original packaging and have no obvious signs of use or damage.
At the time of delivery, we would recommend careful product check without destroying the packaging, so that the return can be accepted.
Means of return
You may return your order by any means you wish.
Cost of return
Our on-line shop pays the cost of returning merchandise when:
- Delivery has been delayed (unless force majeure applies).
- The merchandise has been delivered in a damaged or defective state.
In all other cases, the customer is obliged to pay the cost of return.
Return policy for in-store purchases
DOLCE online shop is unable to process returns for merchandise that has been purchased in store.
Merchandise purchased in store must be returned in store using a receipt or a gift receipt within 15 working days from the date of purchase.
Returned merchandise can be exchanged for another product, be it similar or not. The replacement product will be of equal or greater value.
If the exchange is for greater value, the difference is paid in cash or with credit card and a new receipt of exchange will be issued upon the return.